How Does it Work
• The completely automatic Guardian transfer switch monitors incoming voltage from the utility line around the clock.
• When utility power is interrupted, the automatic transfer switch immediately senses the problem and signals the generator to start.
• The automatic transfer switch then safely closes off the utility line and simultaneously opens a new power line from the generator.
• Within seconds, your Guardian generator system begins supplying electricity to the critical emergency circuits of your home or business. The transfer switch continues to monitor the utility line conditions.
• When the automatic transfer switch senses the utility line voltage has returned at a steady state, it re-transfers the electrical load back to the utility line and resumes monitoring for subsequent utility loss.