Safeguarding the Health of All Occupants
We take the necessary measures and operate commercial-grade equipment to safely and quickly remove mold and mildew growth. Since mold thrives in dark, damp, and humid environments, it is easy to go undetected. Instead of immediately removing mold once we find it, we take the extra step to ensure that it does not return by extracting any moisture left behind from flood waters.
Mold is a serious health hazard, especially when occupants are exposed to it for a prolonged period. In any case, mold is harmful to the safety of any human present in its path.
Those who are most susceptible to respiratory infections include: Children | The Elderly | Allergy Sufferers | Pets